First things first...
The Venue!Let’s get a quote
- The wedding date and venue go hand-in-hand. Whether you have a type of venue in mind or don't know where to start, we are sure you will find the perfect place for your big day.
- If you would like to go and have a look first just save your picks to your favourites list and come back to it when you have decided! Click the link and start taking your steps towards the aisle.
Now to capture the moments
PhotographerLet’s get a quote
- As soon as you’ve booked your venue and you have your date, make sure you secure your photographer and videographer.
- By now you should have a good idea of the style of photography you like, if not there's no need to panic! The photographers and videographers listed on Compare My Wedding will no doubt lead you in the right direction.
Love at first invite
VideographyLet’s get a quote
- Not sure whether to hire a videographer to capture your day? Remember wedding videography is not what it used to be! You can now get cool 'trailers' which include the highlights of your day which is a great way to share with social media and people who were not able to make it to the wedding. Capturing the big day on video is definitely something to think about!
- Find your perfect videographers now:
Dance the night away
Band Or DJLet’s get a quote
You can either ask Uncle Bob to bring along his trumpet to entertain your guests or pick from our talented list of Musicians and entertainers to keep the party going.
Time for some pampering
Hair & Make-upLet’s get a quote
If you already have someone in mind for hair or make-up it's definitely a good idea to book these in advance rather than be disappointed.
Some would call these a luxury... we can these a necessity. Although if you want to do your own hair and make up you have just saved yourself some money in the budget!
CatererLet’s get a quote
If you need caterers for your wedding now is the time to book. You’re going to want to have this ready 9-10 months before your wedding date which leaves plenty of time for food tasting and menu arrangement.
Pick your petals
FlowersLet’s get a quote
The availability of florists tends to depend on the time of year, it is better to have this supplier secured sooner rather than later! From bouquets to boutonnieres you will be spoilt for choice.
Did you say cake??
CakeLet’s get a quote
Who doesn't love cake??? There are so many options to choose from these days its hard to know which one to pick! Take a look at our amazing cake makers to ensure your cake fits perfectly with your big day!
EntertainmentLet’s get a quote
- Looking to entertain your guests? Whether you are looking for a photobooth, band, singer, dancefloor or perhaps some awesome singing waiters? We can help you find the right entertainment for your big day. Wedding entertainment can be a large investment so make sure you have a clear idea how much you would like to spend
Arrive in style
TransportLet’s get a quote
- Getting to your venue is definitely important, whether you are after a classic car, double decker bus or maybe even a shopping trolley?
- Lets get you there on time!